“Flowers... are a proud assertion that a ray of beauty out values all the utilities of the world.”_ Ralph Waldo Emerson
Flowers plays a big role in celebrating any special day and simply helps to convey love. Tomorrow is that big day and how can one not celebrate the love.
So, sharing the tips as how to take care of your flowers so that you could enjoy the blooms for days:
- Most of the flowers especialy Roses come with long stems. Keep in mind that you would need a big vase because the flowers would absorb a lot of water quickly.
- Always cut stems under water. A damage stem can heal itself when given little attention.
- Remove any leaves that would be under the water line.
- Please remember to Change the water in the vase completely each time.
- Do not forget to add flower food into the water as this would increase the longevity.
- Most flowers love fresh air, so place the vase near an open window.
I would like to add, the lifespan of the blossoms depends on the selection of your flowers. Dahlia and Gerber Daisy could stay for one week whereas Roses could stay looking fresh for more than a week following the basic steps listed above. Only trick that works best is to choose roses that are not fully open so that they can last many days.
Happy Valentine's Day!